Re: [VOTE] Release 1.5.0, release candidate #6

+1

- Verified signatures and hashes
- Built from source with Hadoop 2.8.1 and Scala 2.11.7, tests pass locally
- No binaries in source archives; no missing artifacts
- To cover the extra Kafka connector bug fixes that were added in between RCs (FLINK-9349 and FLINK-9295), I executed Kafka end-to-end test non-stop for over 3 hours. All executions passed.
- Did one pass over the run-nightly-tests.sh and pre-commit-tests.sh, no failures

Cheers,
Gordon