Re: [VOTE] Release 1.5.0, release candidate #6

+1

- Checked checksums and GPG files
- Verified that source archives do not contain any binaries
- Built Flink with Hadoop 2.8.1 and Scala 2.11.7 from source release
- Verified LICENSE and NOTICE file: The LICENSE file contains unnecessary
entries for jline-reader and jline-terminal
- Checked licenses of newly added dependencies
- Checked pom files
- Read README.md
- Run manual tests in flink-tests: CheckForbiddenMethodsUsage fails
because org.apache.flink.queryablestate.messages.KvStateRequest.serialize()
uses getBytes without charset. This is non-blocking because it was
introduced with 1.4 or before
- Checked builds with SBT and the SBT quickstarts
- Executed the run-nightly-tests.sh for 10 hours without failures
- Executed Jepsen tests without failures

There is a known problem when enabling SSL encryption which can lead to
failures [1]. Since there is a workaround for this problem, I would propose
to not block the release on it and fix it with Flink 1.5.1.

Cheers,
Till