Re: Persisting ContentCache to disk between sessions

Thanks everyone for your ideas.

Alex, I already knew how to do the serialization by encoding/decoding, and I may go down that path someday, but if FileStream would just serialize a ContentCache (seems like a common want), it would have been a quick improvement to app responsiveness.

Having to write my own serializing logic pushes this down on our priorities list since improving app responsiveness is more of a "nice to have" and not a high priority.

I'm going to drop this idea for now.

Thanks again for your insights, everyone.

Erik