Re: QRCode with Mobile Flex (Android)

+1 for the Distriqt Scanner ANE  <https://github.com/distriqt/ANE-Scanner>since it works beautifully. The Wiki docs and tutorials <https://github.com/distriqt/ANE-Scanner/wiki> are also easy to follow and up-to-date, and the support is very good, though they are located in Australia so you may not get an answer same day depending on your timezone but I've always received a response within 24 hours and we're 17 hours behind. We use 10 of Distriqt's ANEs in several commercial apps in the wild on both Android and iOS.

Erik