Re: [Release] 2 new Radio Apps

Hi Leokan,

many thanks to share! I was not aware of that Material library or other
Flex components like DateChooser Mobile!
This kind of posts to share are very important to spread the word and help
us each others as a community. Flex doesn't have many news this days since
maybe we're all working on Apache Royale to get Flex ecosystem work
properly on HTML, but continues to be very important! :)

Very cool Apps, looks very good! I think we should tweet this on twitter
Apache Flex account! :D

Carlos

--
Carlos Rovira