Re: Flex Calendar

 Depending what you need a Calendar for, be sure to check out the one I wrote:

https://www.flextras.com/?event=ProductHome&ProductID=15

Or: https://github.com/Flextras/FlextrasComponents/tree/master/calendar

 Formally I closed down the business, but still get emails about it from time to time.

On 7/23/2018 4:35 AM, hugo wrote:
I need a calendar to a Flex/AIR application.
It's the first time ever that I have this requirement so I search and found
this one: http://flex-calendar.com

Has anyone worked with this calendar?
Other options (features or value for the money) that you recommend?

A calendar it's a complex component but also expensive, so I would like to
buy the best one or the best value for the money.

Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur
http://www.jeffryhouser.com
203-379-0773