Re: Working with DXF Files in Adobe AIR

There are plenty of DXF->SVG conversion tools: https://www.dxfconverter.org/

Surely you won't have much trouble rendering the SVG in your app and retain
full vector resolution if you need to, but it could be slow to render. You
might also want consider rendering the DXF as a bitmap at your top device
resolution, and just placing it in your app (if you set a maximum zoom to
match 1:1 device resolution with the bitmap resolution, there shouldn't be
much difference either way).