Re: Ad hoc iOS builds still don't run on AIR 30

Yes. Lemonjar is the tool we use. There are others. An iOS console to monitor log output from the device's operating system is an invaluable tool in figuring out root cause of app deployment problems.

Every AIR developer doing iOS apps should use a tool like this one. We recommend Lemonjar.

Erik