Re: Ad hoc iOS builds still don't run on AIR 30

Hi Erik, and All,

> Can any of you debug or run a local build on iOS using AIR 30?

I can't debug. I haven't tried a local build or ad hoc deployment, but it
looks to me as though these are all manifestations of a single underlying
problem.

See this thread: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10500479#10500479

And this bug: https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/AIR-4198657

I encourage all who encounter this problem to chime in, vote for the bug,
etc. It seems that Adobe may be unsure whether this is a real problem, or
just devs who don't know how to set up their certificates etc. correctly.

Douglas