Ad hoc iOS builds still don't run on AIR 30

Just installed Flex SDK 4.16.1 with AIR 30 using the new Flex SDK Install 3.3.2 (thanks, Piotr!) and switched my project to use it. When attempting to run a local build from the IDE using ad hoc profile, it fails with "Installation Error: ApplicationVerificationFailed".

The iOS console output includes: "The executable was signed with invalid entitlements"

As you can see below, the entitlements specified in the .app/embedded.mobileprovision match those in the downloaded mobileprovision used to sign the app.

There was no such problem with AIR 27. I no longer see beta-reports-active in the IPA, so that got fixed. But something else is broken now.

I can build this IPA with an Enterprise/In House profile and it installs and runs fine with no other changes. I regenerated my appID and provisioning profile on Apple Developer portal and tried again. Same problem. AIR 30 doesn't seem to support Ad Hoc installs on iOS.

Can any of you debug or run a local build on iOS using AIR 30?

Thanks!

embedded.mobileprovision file contains (removed our actual team id):

<key>Entitlements</key>
<dict>
	<key>keychain-access-groups</key>
	<array>
		<string>TEAM_ID.*</string>
	</array>
	<key>get-task-allow</key>
	<false/>
	<key>application-identifier</key>
	<string>TEAM_ID.com.linqto.keiretsu.debug</string>
	<key>com.apple.developer.team-identifier</key>
	<string>TEAM_ID</string>
	<key>aps-environment</key>
	<string>production</string>
</dict>

Here are the entitlements from the provisioning profile used to sign the app: