Re: Enable/Disable MenuItems before Display

I think you want to listen for the “preparing” event:
https://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/flash/display/NativeMenu.html#event:preparing
(Not sure the bookmark works on that link so you may just need to scroll down to very nearly the bottom of the page to see the event details..)

Hope it helps..

cheers,
    Andrew