Re: App Locks Up On Android

Thanks for the reply Alex. I'm really not sure how to debug it in this
instance. The app never locks up while the app is running, only after I
minimize it and open up other apps like a browser and then come back to the
app, in which case it is locked up. On other tablets, it would usually just
start over from the beginning if you pull it up from the background and
memory has been exhausted for the app. But in the case of debugging, Scout
loses connection once the app loses focus to another app, thus I would not
be able to obtain any real useful information once I minimize the app to
open another. Can you think of any other way that I could debug it locking
up when trying to pull it up from the background?

Thanks.