Re: App Locks Up On Android

First make sure it isn't running out of memory or other resources.  Then I would recommend debugging the app to see where it is hung.

HTH,
-Alex

On 6/18/18, 10:31 AM, "bilbosax" <waspence41@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Bueller? Bueller? LOL

    Nobody else has had a mobile project lock up before? I have no idea if this
    matters, but it was a development build that i just quickly pushed onto my
    friends inexpensive Android device from Flash Builder. It did not contain
    the captive runtime, so AIR had to be installed on his tablet to run. I
    don't know if a compiled APK containing the captive runtime will behave any
    differently. I have the APK sitting in Google Play, ready to be released,
    but I'm hesitant to pull the trigger because because I don't want to put out
    an app that is locking up when you reopen it after minimiIng it.  Again, it
    has never locked up on the iPad or a Galaxy Tab S, but it does frequently on
    his cheaper tablet, but only if you minimize the app, do some other things,
    and then reopen the app.

    Any thoughts at all would be HIGHLY welcome.

    --
    Sent from: https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7Ca3b3892899ec47ca348108d5d5414d55%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C1%7C636649398805341951&sdata=6zbl94ISEGWcAlmfiWa3nQz%2FU59QEUB2eue6vOZdCUY%3D&reserved=0