Re: Future of Adobe Flex as a RIA in 2018

Well as a company, we still use Flex for Android and iOS apps (android tv and
tvOS included) and we have at least 1 for windows 10 and macOS. If you are
comfortable with flex you can build almost anything in a few hours.

I had issues when it comes to more advanced apps for Android but in most
cases you can overcome them.

If you want to be 100% future proof I would suggest Flutter or React Native
for cross-platform or go native! You can't never go wrong with native!.

That being said  the community is awesome and I don't thing that there is
another cross-platform technology that compiles iOS apps in windows!