Moonshine IDE 1.13.0 Released!
Hello Flex Community!
We are pleased to announce that Moonshine IDE 1.13.0 has been has been
released at http://moonshine-ide.com/ and on the App Store.
You can report any bugs or feature requests on our GitHub project:
- Added Recent Projects and Recent Files menus to the File menu.
- Visual Editor: Added undo/redo support
- Visual Editor: Expand/Collapse the components and properties panels
- Visual Editor: Added new properties to PrimeFaces autoComplete component
which allows field to be filled by data after export.
- Home tab is now closeable.
- Debug View has been moved to the console area.
- Delete Project/File: Improvement in scenario when user tries to remove
project which was already removed
- Allowed '-' filenames except for .as and .mxml
- Removed all references to FlexJS.
- Restricted more special characters from Project names.
*Bug fixes and improvements. More in release notes: *https://bit.ly/2LHAhZn