Re: Flex SDK Installer - is it broken?

>> "Please add Air 30 in the installer, thanks."

+1

Hey Piotr:

To date the Apache Flex SDK installer has been invaluable to me and my small team as our primary means of installing Flex and AIR SDK updates.

I agree with your earlier comment that the time spent on updating the installer should easily pay for itself in reduced support emails on installations.

However, I also understand it's tough to keep up with releases and it seems Adobe has been breaking stuff lately that probably makes it harder for your team as well.

But I (and I'm sure the entire Flex/AIR developer community) appreciate your efforts! Thanks for all you do!

Erik

Please add Air 30 in the installer, thanks.