Re: Flex snippets for Visual Studio Code

Apache Royale snippets should be done in separate extension, so completion
list would not be mixed.
Piotr said he will maybe do it. You can read more here:
https://github.com/BowlerHatLLC/vscode-nextgenas/pull/212

I am still catching up with Royale, so in time I could also create something
useful. BTW Is there any link where a lot of Royale components are listed?
Most used ones? One project with many components use examples would be great
to see what is possible, and also to make snippets per those examples.