Re: [Discussion] Life after FlashPlayer

Hi
    So I am not a deep deep developer, i have been working with Flex for web apps for 7 years and I love it, however from what i have read, it is a significant amount of work to move, there is no one to one mapping of MXML, I also think you have to change code, so there is significant effort,

In use mostly simp,e text box, buttons, repeaters and grids

I am missing something, is Royal real simple ?

from what i can see https://royale.apache.org/creating-a-group-of-jewel-radiobuttons/ <https://royale.apache.org/creating-a-group-of-jewel-radiobuttons/>  royal is good if you have AS3 app with no MXML

MXML is not there and will be some it (if every) to come

Scott