Re: Memory Leak

To get a flavor for the application, think of a desktop application where
there is a menu bar, from which you select items. These items would bring up
"programs" (modules/panels) which are discreet items that perform very
specific functions. When finished with the "program" it exits (unloads the
module) and waits for the user to select the next "program" to run.

It is of course much more complex than this, and there is some communication
between modules which can be visible at the same time through parent
application or sometimes directly.

However the problem I have is if I load the application, select a single
menu item, close that same menu item 10 times, I end up with 10 occurrences
in the profiler. I also end up with 10x the classes that were called by the
module. For example if I have 5 objects of "X" in the module, after loading
& unloading 10 times there will be 50 occurrences of "X" in the profiler.