Re: Fineract PMC Chair change: Congratulations Vishwas!

Thank you, Myrle, for your outstanding job and contributions to the
community.

Congratulations Vishwas! looking forward to your leadership and
contributions.

Happy new year to @all fineracters! 2019 will be a tremendous year for all
of us!

All the best!