Setup on Containers

Hello Everyone,

I'm Patrick. I've recently discovered Fineract CN and I might be interested
to use as a backend system for a financial application I'm building.
I succeed to build and launch the demo-server on my local machine, but I'm
stuck when I try to run it inside containers.
I used the script from the repo "apache/fineract-cn-provisioner", but the
provisioner service failed to run because of the missing configuration
"system.privateKey.modulus" and "system.privateKey.exponent". I'm
guessing it's related to some RSA configuration, but there is a way to
deactivate it in order to run and test the API?

regards
--
Patrick,