Re: Fineract PMC Chair change: Congratulations Vishwas!

Thank you Myrle For your outstanding leadership in the community.

Congrats Vishwas.

On December 21, 2018 at 11:38 AM Courage Angeh <courageangeh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Congratulations Vishwas.

On Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 12:07 AM Isaac Kamga <isaac.kamga@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thank you for your astute leadership Myrle Krantz.

Welcome Vishwas, those are big shoes to wear and I trust that you'll
do a great job too.