Fineract PMC Chair change: Congratulations Vishwas!

Hello all,

I am ready to pass on the role of Fineract PMC chair.

I believe that a regular change of PMC chair will help to increase
community empowerment, and develop skills among the Fineract PMC members. I
am looking forward to having more time for my other roles.  I continue to
be part of Fineract as a committer and PMC member.

The Fineract PMC has elected Vishwas Babu as my successor.  The ASF board
has approved his appointment.  Vishwas is an excellent choice.  Vishwas has
been involved with Fineract for longer than I have, and has a deep
knowledge of Fineract community dynamics.

Please congratulate Vishwas, and please support him as he serves our
community in this new role.

Best Regards,
Myrle
V.P. Emeritus, Apache Fineract