Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Fineract 1.2.0 Release

Thanks everyone.

I have raised a PR for fineract-site containing changes that point to 1.2.0
release. Kindly review it and let me know if any changes need to be made  (
https://github.com/apache/fineract-site/pull/14).

Once those changes are merged, we have to update the website. Can someone
please share details on how & who can refresh/restart so that I can point
to the website  and send a mail to announce.apache.org. !

Thank you,
Shruthi