Re: Getting to a Deployable Version of Fineract CN in the Cloud

Hi Ed,

Thanks for this follow-up email.
I was tied up last month but will continue working on the project this
month.
As of now, the system can be deployed using docker and docker-compose
on-premise.
I will continue implementing the scripts requires to deploy it on GKE and
Azure using Kubernetes.

Thanks,
Courage.