Re: Moving Towards Apache Compliance for Fineract CN: Hibernate to OpenJPA Migration.

Happy weekend fineracters,

It appears the hibernate-validator is Apache licensed as this link[1] shows ?  Their license probably changed sometime this year.
Is there any other hibernate tool which we used to develop Fineract CN ?

Cheers,
Isaac Kamga.