Almost no one is subscribed to our security mailing list

Current subscribees are:

* me
* Ed
* Vishwas

Thank you Ed and Vishwas for sharing responsibility for this critical
aspect of our project.

Potential subscribees are anyone who has a committership or is on the PMC
of Fineract.

If you wish to subscribe please write an email to
security-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  If you have any difficulties,
please write an email to dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to let us know.

Unless people start subscribing, I will ask INFRA to remove the mailing
list.  With so few people subscribed, the security mailing list cannot
serve its purpose, and will be more of a problem than a solution.

Best Regards,
Myrle