Re: Remote Debugging

Hello Supreeth,

Thanks for reaching out.

Could you be a little more specific with the issues you're having?  Which
platform do you have issues with ? FIneract 1.X or Fineract CN ?
A pasting service can help you out with presenting the errors you have here.

I think if you're more specific, someone will step up to your aid.

Cheers,
Isaac Kamga