Re: Deleted of All Loan and Savings Products after running "Migrate opening balances(Office wise)"

Hi  Jummadon,

Let's have a  call regarding this. Ping me on Skype santoshmath99.

--
Thanks & Regards

Santosh Math

*QA Engineer*

*Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/>*
| *Office*: +91-080-41208662 |

*Address*: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block,
Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA