Deleted of All Loan and Savings Products after running "Migrate opening balances(Office wise)"

Dear Sir,

Have a nice day.

Refer to above subject, I am trying set up Mifos x for my community based
organization in offline. I set all GL account and create all loan and
savings products with set accounting (Account Mapping) then finally i
running "Migrate opening balances(Office wise)". Please note, before
running "Migrate opening balances(Office wise)" I disable(Accounting None)
accounting mapping Loan and Savings products. After running "Migrate
opening balances(Office wise)" all created loan and savings products are
not found in loan and savings product.

I don't know what is the reason and how to recover my created loans and
savings product.

Please help.

Thanks

Jummadon Larma Thodega