Re: Fineract 1.2.0 release

The files should show up immediately after svn commit returns. are you sure you've committed all added files? (maybe check te svn diff?)

On 29.11.2018 18:23, Shruthi M R wrote:
Hi Team,

As part of Fineract 1.2.0 release process I updated key and created binary and tar files and did a svn commit to 'https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/' . After the commit I can see that keys file is updated and folder structure for 1.2.0 is updated too. But files in the 1.2.0 folder is not visible in the folder.

@Devs, does files take time to show up in the link or I have done something wrong.

@Infra, If it takes time to show up in the location, can you share the status please!.

Appreciate your help..