Re: Creating a security mailing list for Fineract

Alright,

I'd say we have consensus.  I'll file the INFRA ticket.

Best Regards,
Myrle

On Wed, Nov 21, 2018 at 8:12 PM Sendoro Juma <sendoro@singo.africa> wrote:

+1

On November 21, 2018 at 2:18 PM Myrle Krantz <myrle@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey all,

I'd like to create a security list for Apache Fineract. The list would be
private, but archived. Anyone who is on the PMC or who is a committer
could subscribe. I expect traffic to be very low.

This would make it possible for committers who aren't on the Fineract PMC
to participate in the response to reports of security-related bugs.

I would moderate this list + anyone else who wants to help moderate.

What do you think? If you are in favor, would you be willing to help
moderate this new list?

Best Regards,
Myrle

With Best Regards

Sendoro Juma

SingoAfrica Limited
Mbezi Beach | Bagamoyo Road | 7 Nakawale Str.

P.O BOX 78908 | 14121 Dar es Salaam

info@singo.africa | +255 71 262 8896 | singo.africaamala.co.tz