Re: Announcement: Fineract 1.2.0.RELEASE

Myrle,

Planning is underway in the context of the discussion that had began in
March around the initial planning for 1.2, the fact that tickets that
didn't make it to 1.2 have been moved to 1.3 and that dates have been
modified.

This page has been updated to reflect those modified dates -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/1.3.0+-+Apache+Fineract

I will be sending out a separate email on the list to start the discussion
on the list (and per the feedback from last time to maximize participation
using asynchronous communication, rather than having a verbal call to
discuss the plans, we'll try to carry out the whole process as a discussion
on list).

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*