Creating a security mailing list for Fineract

Hey all,

I'd like to create a security list for Apache Fineract.  The list would be
private, but archived.  Anyone who is on the PMC or who is a committer
could subscribe.  I expect traffic to be very low.

This would make it possible for committers who aren't on the Fineract PMC
to participate in the response to reports of security-related bugs.

I would moderate this list + anyone else who wants to help moderate.

What do you think?  If you are in favor, would you be willing to help
moderate this new list?

Best Regards,
Myrle