Re: [Mifos-users] Announcement: Fineract 1.2.0.RELEASE

All respondents:

Please stop sending emails about work on the Fineract release to dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .

My emails to the mifos lists always bounce, so I ask someone who has access to those lists to also post this information there.

Best Regards,
Myrle