Re: Announcement: Fineract 1.2.0.RELEASE

Santosh - I was hoping to see an epic or list of tickets or something
similar on the fineract wiki. Is that something I could help with?

I'm probably playing catch up here but I think it helps to show community
momentum if there's a place to document the release and what made it in and
what is pushed out.  Where should I look on Apache infra?

James