Re: Announcement: Fineract 1.2.0.RELEASE

Hi Myrle,

The code in the  test server (staging) is currently from develop branch of
the Apache Fineract github repo and the branch and date is mentioned in the
home page once you logged in. Whenever some PRs are merged in develop
branch, we update the test server with same. We do it continuously  if
sufficient PRs are merged. That's why we are not creating tag whenever we
update test server with latest code from develop branch.

As I mentioned in previous mail, vote to take place next week and I must
have mentioned it as 'planned schedule'. Apologies.  :)

The release of Fineract 1.3 is yet to be discussed based on Shuthi's inputs
about ongoing development work and PR merges. She is  on leave until next
Monday. I will let you know soon about it.

Thanks
Santosh