Re: Announcement: Fineract 1.2.0.RELEASE

So and now for the Fineracters,

Santosh, can you please tag the code in github for the version that's on
the test server?  This would improve transparency, and make me feel more
comfortable when it comes time to vote on the release.

Also, can you please provide a pointer to where planning for 1.3 is
underway?

Best Regards,
Myrle