Re: Update on Fineract-428 Parallelization of Jobs Work

Thanks K2 for the update.

Can you please create JIRA/Github Issues tickets for the outstanding tasks
- one related to the UI, one related to EHCache and another ticket for any
remaining jobs to be parellized.

That way we can close out the ones that have been resolved and keep a
ticket open for those jobs to be parallelized.

Ed