Re: [Mifos-developer] Fwd: Impact Challenge – Google AI

Lalit,

Thanks for volunteering to help steer the discussion - happy to have you
step up to help in that role.

Echoing what Myrle said, let's give people some time to flesh out their
ideas on their own and then we can bring them to the table for
cross-pollination. Let's have this process occur through mid to late next
week and then we can collaboratively discuss on the ideas brought forward.
I've had a couple discussions with several community members around
ideas/concepts that aren't mutually exclusive and could align together
cohesively.

Lalit - I would appreciate you further fleshing out what you worked on
during GSOC and to share with community your expertise on ML front.

Ed