Re: [Mifos-developer] Fwd: Impact Challenge – Google AI

I recently learned (and it fits with my personal experience too), that
brainstorming is more effective at developing multiple unique creative
ideas, if people develop some ideas independently of each other before they
bring ideas together.  The reason is that when brainstorming together, one
person's ideas will tend to set a direction and lock people's direction of
thought prematurely onto that direction.

There's nothing wrong with brainstorming together to "cross-pollinate", but
to be most effective people should prepare by sitting down alone before the
meeting to come up with some ideas on your own.

Best Regards,
Myrle