Re: [Mifos-developer] Fwd: Impact Challenge – Google AI

My 2 cents
Could we for a focused group in the next 1 week, have brainstorming on the
problems that can be solved using AI.

Subsequently, we could put a proposal before end of December. I am ready to
volunteer to steer the discussions. I am also absolutely okay to just be an
active contributor.

Regards
Lalit