Interest Recalculation

Hi Devs,

Is there an implementation of Mifos X that supports interest recalculation whereby the interest is re-computed based on actual date of repayment. I would like to achieve something like the attached repayment schedule where a late payment triggers interest recalculation such that the interest in the instalments prior to the repayment date are payed off.

I would appreciate if anyone would point me in the right direction or possibly let me know which parts of the codebase can be tweaked to achieve this quickly.

Thanks