Re: Merging dev and user lists for Fineract (INFRA-17176)

Hey all,

Gavin has closed the user list for us. (If you're reading, thanks, Gavin!)
Now if you send an e-mail to user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, your e-mail will
bounce with the message:

"Fineract user list is closed. Please see dev.at.fineract list instead"

Best Regards,
Myrle