RE: LOAN TRANSACTION IMPORT

Hi,

Still no luck with this, I cant locate LoanRepaymentImport handler.

The closest I could get is fineract-provider/WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/fineract/portfolio/loanaccount/handler/LoanRepaymentCommandHandler.class

I decompiled the same but I can’t see import command.

Will appreciate further guidance to have this resolved.

Thanks & Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email: zayyad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Schedule Meetings: https://calendly.com/zayyadsaid