Re: Fineract-CN getting to a build or get hosted

Hey James,

>From your pastebin:

"Could not find org.apache.fineract.cn.payroll:api:0.1.0-BUILD-SNAPSHOT.
  Searched in the following locations:
      https://jcenter.bintray.com/org/apache/fineract/cn/payroll/api/0.1.0-BUILD-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
      https://jcenter.bintray.com/org/apache/fineract/cn/payroll/api/0.1.0-BUILD-SNAPSHOT/api-0.1.0-BUILD-SNAPSHOT.pom
      https://jcenter.bintray.com/org/apache/fineract/cn/payroll/api/0.1.0-BUILD-SNAPSHOT/api-0.1.0-BUILD-SNAPSHOT.jar
      file:/Users/jamesdailey/.m2/repository/org/apache/fineract/cn/payroll/api/0.1.0-BUILD-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
      file:/Users/jamesdailey/.m2/repository/org/apache/fineract/cn/payroll/api/0.1.0-BUILD-SNAPSHOT/api-0.1.0-BUILD-SNAPSHOT.pom
      file:/Users/jamesdailey/.m2/repository/org/apache/fineract/cn/payroll/api/0.1.0-BUILD-SNAPSHOT/api-0.1.0-BUILD-SNAPSHOT.jar
  Required by:
      project :"

Have you cloned and locally published payroll?

Best Regards,
Myrle

P.S.  For little things like this, pastebin is both unnecessary and
problematic.  It means important information gets moved "offlist"
where people with the same problem can't use our lists to search for a
solution.