Re: Moving Towards Apache Compliance for Fineract CN: Hibernate to OpenJPA Migration.

+1.

Someone had contacted me offlist with a ...creative approach to
resolving this problem which would have been much easier.  But that
approach won't come to fruition after all in our time frame.

My apologies for blocking on this.  It seems clear in retrospect that
I shouldn't have.

Best Regards,
Myrle