Re: github auth initial-setup.sh

Hi Myrle and Awasum - Thank you.

Yes, I am following the instructions:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/How+To+Build+Apache+Fineract+CN

I'm writing a version for a mac using homebrew which simplifies things:
1. Install homebrew
2. brew {each of the prereqs}
3. fork each of the repos of fineract-cn on apache
4. sh initial-setup.sh ## !!!

and now reviewing this I realized I was not passing a parameter to the
script.
4. sh intial-setup.sh *{my-github-handle}  *

Anyway, the auth question is moot as you've noted and I verified. The
problem is now with the build:

from homebrew, using:
gradle 3.3
maven 3.5.4
cassandra 3.11

so, realizing perhaps I need to upgrade the gradle.  brew upgrades to
gradle 4.10.2.  I'll test that.

Thanks so much,
James