Re: github auth initial-setup.sh

Hi James,

I wonder why you will need your Github username and password given you are
cloning from a public repository (do you have private repos?).

If you need to access your repos using github username and password, you
need to use your personal access token ( a string which replaces your
password for 2Factor enabled accounts). Use this together with the username
when logging in on the terminal to clone a private repo. See more here
<https://help.github.com/articles/accessing-github-using-two-factor-authentication/#using-two-factor-authentication-with-the-api>

Your second email looks like a network problem. Something to do with
SSL...but restarting your network switch or router should solve that
problem. Or use a VPN or maybe check if Github is down(I doubt that).

Explore these and give feedback.

Thanks.
Awasum