Re: Merging dev and user lists for Fineract (INFRA-17176)

Alright, Fineract Fans,

That went faster than I expected.  Infra is amazing.

Here are our options:
1.) close the user list.  Keep its archive separate.  Don't merge the
subscriber list to dev.  Bounce messages to user with a message
describing the new place to send questions.
2.) merge the user and dev lists.  Merge their archives.   Merge the
subscribers.

I'd prefer 1.  I don't feel comfortable autosubscribing people to the
much noisier dev list without their permission, and I like the idea of
keeping the archives separate.  Also, 1 is less work for infra.

But I don't have a strong preference.  If nobody comments in the next
72 hours, I'll request that Infra take option #1.

Best Regards,
Myrle